Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pearls and Mustard





Another thrift find like this pretty mustard cardigan will be abused again. I love how the color instantly brightens up my complexion as well, or... maybe that's just me.

Almost two years ago, our office had a very strict business casual dress code, hence, I had to gear up on formal accessories as well. I had tons of necklaces like this, pictured above. And now that the dress code has lowered down a few notches, I seldom had the chance to wear them. But last week, after sorting out all of my old accessories, I realized that I have to show them love once again. :)

Hope everyone is having a good day. :) ♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. J'adore cette couleur : le moutarde, de plus ça te va très bien :)

    Alizée
    http://ledressingdalizee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sweater, i love mustard.

    ReplyDelete

Trust me. I love reading comments. Feel free to leave one.♥