Friday, July 30, 2010

Nail Essential: Cuticle Oil

Taking care of nails, at least for me, isn't as easy as you'd think it is. Sometimes, we really need to use some products that will supplement the health of our precious tips... just like you would with your body.

And so I found this local product in Watsons and decided to give it a try. That was back in 2006, and I am proudly using it till now. It's a cuticle oil from Bobbie, the same brand that offers a whole lot of nail creme colors. This product is super cheap, I had to buy 2 every time. :)
It contains vitamin E! Who wouldn't want that on their nails?


What it actually does is it nourishes your cuticles so it grows healthier and stronger nails. And it really does that to my nails. Mine have always been very brittle that I can't grow them past my fingers at all. But now it has made my tips super strong that I can handle having long nails for weeks without chipping or cracking.

I'll be sticking to this for a loooong time, dearies. I just love it. *^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust me. I love reading comments. Feel free to leave one.♥