Monday, May 9, 2011

I Hoped For Rain, Then a Storm Came


Last week, I can still remember being so affected by the scorching hot (almost feverish, mind you) kind of weather here in my country. It was so unbearable. Even trying to take a nap on a vehicle on my way to work is impossible. In addition to that, dressing up became a pain because IF ONLY I can go to work in shorts and tank, I will.

Yesterday, Sunday, it rained. No, it stormed actually. I woke up feeling a little chilly and instantly wanted to crawl back to bed. I really thought the rainy season has already started.


On the other news, I bought this mini-dress specifically for summer. Think flip-flops, stacks of bangles, a summer hat and a killer pair of sunglasses. But, I guess that idea would have to wait. I wore it today with a thrifted cardigan (that I LOVE) and black rights.


Oh and the bag is also thrifted! I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It only cost me 50 pesos (a little over a dollar) and the leather is still in perfect condition. :)

Hope everyone is having a great Monday. :) ♥♥♥ 

2 comments:

  1. yeah, it's been scorching hot these days...and the only time i visited the beach, it was raining...gaaaah!

    ps. love the outfit...and i'm really coveting your camel bag. <3

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
    labor day sale at shopyapi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so lucky it's summer! it's coming onto winter here in australia and it's freezing. that floral print is super cute :)

    x

    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Trust me. I love reading comments. Feel free to leave one.♥