Thursday, October 21, 2010

Seriously?!

Not a bad idea, though ~~~ :) 
Saw this while Googling something and well, yeah its not a bad idea! Hehe. I love KitKat and I love green tea flavored foodies so this one definitely interests me. This is only sold in Japan... I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong. And alert me if this is already available in Pinas!!! :D

Anyway, so I guess everyone really had amazing experiences during last weekend's super sale in Mega and in Galleria. I didn't. :( I had a lot more fun things to do during those days (yeah right... like what?! LOL). But I did catch up on the WAGW (What a Girl Wants) half-month-long sale. Yey! I got a pair of shoes. Denim flats. I was supposed to to buy 3 pairs but then I remembered that I still need to go to work after shopping and I don't wanna carry all 3 bulky shoe boxes to my office. And I only commute ~ boo!

Will show the pictures really soon (my card reader: missing).

Hope everyone's having a good day!

5 comments:

  1. I love Kitkat! :) Not a fun of green tea except for drinks..:( Anyway, I love your blog, great nail arts. I've been doing little flowers on mine but your were exceptional..:D Followed your blog now..:)

    Hope you visit mine..:)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mickey:
    thanks so much, girl! :) glad you liked my nail arts. just keep practicing doing the flowers ~ hehe ~ you'll get used to it. :) i'll follow you, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this green tea kitkat??? hmm. wonder what this tastes like! anyway, thanks for visiting my blog :) hope u can drop by again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. didn't know KitKat has green tea flavor! gotta give em a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE GREEN TEA CHOCOLATE!!! I swear I tasted one when I went to Singapore. There is a chocolate shop there called Chocolate Research Facility and they have like 100 flavors of chocolate and and and I died because it was zoooo yummy!!!

    WE NEED TO FIND THIS GREEN TEA FLAVORED KIT KAT HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES! WE SHOULD DEMAND JAPAN TO SHIP THEM OUT HERE!!!!

    Photoz of your latest buys please hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Trust me. I love reading comments. Feel free to leave one.♥