Friday, January 14, 2011

New Signs

So I'm sure you've heard the dumbfounding news about the new horoscope signs. Now I'm not really a firm believer of astrological signs and how it affects your destiny. I remember when I was in elementary school, my classmates and I would always talk about our "signs" then try (or impose ~ LOL!) to relate ourselves on how each sign is described.

"You're a Virgo, oh so that's why you're very cheerful!" - The typical statements I remember saying back then. I am supposedly born under the Pisces sign. When I read the characteristics of a Pisces (from books and magazines back then 'cause Internet has not been introduced to my generation), it seemed like I was reading that Johari's Window (remember that from school excursions? hahahaha!) about myself. Most descriptions were exactly how I and other people viewed me. BUT, I do not really read the "daily horoscope" and pattern my day onto it. I just don't.

If I'd get a tattoo, I'd probably have something like this. :) 


So, here's the signs and their new dates, plus a newbie!

ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13
TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20
CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17 - the newbie! :D
SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

So, are you still under the same sign? Did it change? Oh and notice Ophiuchus? That's new. Try to do some research and you'll find that there's an interesting story behind it. Try to watch this, too. This guy had a rather humorous way of looking at the new situation he is at. Funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust me. I love reading comments. Feel free to leave one.♥