Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weather Must Be a Woman...


 ... crazy! I normally would wake up with an almost feverish temperature and would sleep in evening like it's snowing outside. I don't have problems with the temperature itself. My problems start when I am about to choose my outfit for the day. Should I wear something cool? (I usually leave for work at lunch time = HOT) Should I wear a jacket? (I go home just before midnight = COLD)

Almost all the time, I would end up with something like this:

Cardigan, floral shirt = thrifted; denim shorts cutoffs = Lee (DIY)



It's like summer in the morning and winter (ok, rainy season) in the evening. o_0

14 comments:

  1. adorable outfit i love the floral top with the belt wrapped around! and your haircut is great!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is super cute!!!

    P.S: Pinay ka ba? If so, I am too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous & the dress is so cute and summery x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit!!~ Do you have chictopia? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute outfit!
    i love the title of the post! so funny!
    your blog is great!

    sacheebombom.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ILOVETHETOP

    I'mma steal it from you

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are lovely! I adore florals and looks awesome on you. If you'd like please enter to my giveaway, I'll be very happy! Xxx
    www.this-grace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ikr!? feel exactly the same way! it's been so difficult and confusing getting dressed lately. weather's been really weird! you look real nice though :)

    join my StiLa giveaway!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I know right?!? the weather channels always wrong here. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair and the outfit of course!
    I gave you an award! Check it out!
    http://legallypinayeunice.blogspot.com/2011/03/polkadot-drama-blog-award.html

    Love Eunice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, everytime I dress light, it gets cold but when I dress heavy, it gets hot lol . But u look super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Trust me. I love reading comments. Feel free to leave one.♥